Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 26 (Day 15)

Ok. So I've been slacking off. I've had a lot to do!! I'm a busy person. I don't have a prompt for today so I'll just do an update. I've started ANOTHER job at a place in PG that designs, constructs, and distributes girl's clothes (mostly dress up type). It's so much fun! I love it so far, but this does make 3 jobs that I work now, plus ballroom, plus school, plus sleep..... Where did all that free time go?
This past Thursday was Dancing With The Athletes, and before anyone is offended, if you weren't invited, it was probably because I wasn't dancing. Because I did it last year, they decided to give the opportunity to someone who hasn't yet had a chance. It's fair. I was still able to participate by choreographing a few numbers for a few of the partnerships and I was very very proud when one of those partnerships (Derek and Tia) WON!!! They did a fantastic job. And so did all of the other couples that performed. Every year is such a fun experience to see these athletes "step up to the plate" and learn something that is new and foreign and strange to them, and they always do so so so well. So congrats to ALL of them!
The end of term was Friday. Thank heavens. I have a life again!!!
That's pretty much it for now, I'll do my best to catch up!

No comments: