Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19 (Day 8)

What's a book or series you've read recently and loved?
Easy. I stole Kati's copy of the hunger games two weeks ago and finished it in 2 days. I couldn't put the dang thing down. Unfortunately, a call to the library told me that the waiting list for books 2 and 3 were 20 people long each.... That wouldn't do. Luckily, my young women's leader saw me reading the first one and said that she had all 3 for me to read but that I'd have to wait for her daughter to finish. I figured a one person wait was better than 20. So I read them.... and loved them all. I was a little bit disappointed by something about the ending, but I can live with it.
And for all or anyone who is wondering, The Hunger Games Movie is supposedly coming out in 2013 (thank you imdb) only a 3 year wait!!! Read them. Find a comfortable chair, some snack foods, and a few hours. You'll love them too.

No comments: