Friday, October 15, 2010

October 13 (Day 2)

OK so it's not really day two, but my fall break plans did interrupt my access to an internet connection. So a few days late. Sorry. I'll catch up I promise.
My dream date:
I did warn you.
Every girl has their fantasy of the candle lit dinner on the beach. That sounds more like honeymoon to me than date. I mean, it seems like a little too much to hope for with any teenage boy to be perfectly honest. So I'll attempt to stick to some sense of reality.
I've been on enough awkward dates to last me a lifetime. The first aspect of my date is the guy. Easy to talk to, funny, respectful and appropriate.
The date would definitely include a meal (I do love food). And besides that, I don't really think about it that much. Great guy, good food. I'm set.

No comments: