Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 17 (Day 6)

Your favorite photograph of your best friend...
I have too many best friends. So I'll just give a shout out to everybody! (partly cause blogger only lets you upload 5 images and our internet is being weird right now)
First of all my mother. She is my best friend and always will be. She's the only one that I can and do tell EVERYTHING to. She knows me better than anyone else in the world.
All of my sisters and sisters in law. You have and always will be the girls I look up to.
Susannah my free spirited cousin who knows who she is and helps me to see myself.
Natalie, Jaisha, Tiana, Emily, Sabrina, Catalina, Anna, Rachel, Kelsey, Missy, Shalee, and JaCee, my ballroom girls who've been with me through thick and thin. Slicking hair, slathering make-up, helping with costumes, and high emotions. I love you girls.
Brooke, Alisha, and Anapaula. My right hand girls in the world of senior year. What would I do without you?
I love you guys! :)

2 comments:

Alison said...

love you too sarah! FYI you can do more than 5 pics/post, you just have to do it 5 pics at a time:)

Sarah said...

Oh... That makes sense! Thanks!!