Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18 (Day 7)


Day 7

Put your iPod on shuffle. What are the first 10 songs?

First of all.... I LOVE MY IPOD. I use it at home and in the car and at ballroom. I use it to schedule, to look up cool vids, and hold my best pics. Love it. Couldn't live without it.

  1. Quickstep 4- Standard Mix (don't laugh. I did tell you I used it at/for ballroom)
  2. Landslide- Dixie Chicks
  3. Guilty- Marina and the Diamonds
  4. I only See You- Benton Paul
  5. My Old Friend- Tim Mcgraw
  6. Get Ready- The Temptations
  7. Run- Leona Lewis
  8. Alejandro- Lady Gaga
  9. It Passed- Kalai
  10. Gravity- John Mayer

My ideal top 10 (at least for the mood I’m in right now) would be a mix of

  1. Norah Jones
  2. John Mayer (he’s great)
  3. Marina and the Diamonds
  4. James Taylor (also on the list of greats)
  5. Lady Gaga
  6. Glee Cast
  7. Dean Martin (mambo italiano… enough said)
  8. Rascal Flatts
  9. Duffy
  10. Miles Davis (don’t make fun. It came up as number 11 on my shuffle and had to listen to it. So mellow...)

No comments: