Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Conference

I can’t even begin to describe how much I was looking forward to General Conference this weekend. I’ve had a lot of things on my mind lately and the opportunity to listen to the council of our living prophet and apostles is just what I needed. I knew I would likely miss most of the first session because I was scheduled to work on Saturday morning. But I have a great boss who let us turn on the radio so we were able to listen to most of the talks. Even though I didn’t have the opportunity to devote all of my attention to the talks I still got a lot out of them. I’m so thankful for the opportunity that I and my family have to listen to the council of our church leaders and for the blessings we receive from following that council. I love my religion and I love the person I am because of it. I know without a doubt of the surety of the gospel of Jesus Christ and I hope that my knowledge can only be further strengthened as I continue to listen to General Conference.

No comments: