Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Music To My Ears

With my newly set up iTunes account I've been turning into quite the little music lover. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite artists right now (the list is always changing).
1. A Fine Frenzy
I bought her newest album right before Christmas and have had it on repeat ever since. If your looking for chill but meaningful, go no further. *Favorites? Stood up, Happier, If I had you.
2. Taylor Swift
Get your laughs out now, but in my defense, I am still a teenage girl. I'm perfectly entitled to thoroughly enjoy her "I hate boys" songs.... and I do. *Favorites? Better than revenge, Dear john
3. Elvis Presley
I saw a clip of the cirque du soleil performing a part of their Elvis Tribute on a show I watch and I was instantly on iTunes. A few downloads later I had enough to make myself a wee playlist
including a little bit of Beach Boys, and a favorite Patsy Cline. *Favorites? Jailhouse rock, are you lonesome tonight?
4. P!NK
Again with the laughing. I'M ENTITLED!!! I'm pretty sure I'll hit 21 or 22 before I feel guilty about listening to the ranting, raving, praying for change songs that are found on her greatest hits album (just out). Listening to P!nk can sometimes make me feel a little bit more..... enthusiastic about my life. *Favorites? Glitter in the air, Freaking perfect
Happy Listening.

No comments: