Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Being Sick? BOOOO!!! New Year's Resolutions? YAY!!!

Let's just say that going back to "the old routine" after Christmas didn't really work out for me this year. I had a terrible day at school on Monday and started feeling sick that evening. I woke up this morning much worse and stayed home from school (missing my two important classes). We decided it was probably a combination of very little sleep, low blood sugar, and a flu bug. And as the day went on I began to feel a little bit better. So I decided to put myself to some good use and work on Les Miserables (see my booklist for champions) so I spent the day on our big comfy couch reading. Not bad.
I also took a minute to jot down a few New Years Resolutions. And I'd like to share a few.
  • I'm a terrible journal writer. So #1 was to write in my journal at least once a week.
  • I love to sew, and I want to become a fashion designer (someday) but I need more practice. #2 is to make at least one outfit every month. This means pants and a shirt, or dress and a cardigan, etc.
  • I'm a senior in high school and it's very likely that after I graduate, I won't have time to dance. I know I will miss it dearly, so I'm going to live it up now. #3 is to compete Open Youth pre-champ Standard AND Latin this year. I've been slacking but my partners and I are going to get to work!
One last thing! Check out the new show Live to Dance! You'll see some of my good friends with THE VIBE on TV!!! They made it onto the short list! God job guys!

No comments: